Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Your Long National Nightmare is Almost Over...

My Dear Devoted Readers,

Happy New Year!!

I'm sure many of you have been waiting with baited breath for a new post, and I apologize for the extended silence.  Rest assured the wait is almost over.   For the past several months I've been experimenting with building my own website using Wordpress.org, and I'm happy to announce that after much trial and error I'm confident it will be a success!

I'm still hedging my bet a little with this announcement.  I've managed to migrate all my old posts to the new site, but there is still a lot of formatting to do, photo/video content to add, and at some point I have to actually figure out how to publish new posts.  It's probably just a vestigial, 20th Century fear of technology, but I'm going to take just a bit more time until I'm sure the final product is ready for all of you to enjoy. 

To that end, I'm throwing down the gauntlet a bit and committing to have the new site up and running by February 1, 2016.  I'll make a final post on this platform with all the relevant details as soon as it's ready.  Until then, I want everyone out there to have a safe, healthy, and happy 2016!